View Single Post
Old 03-04-2020, 08:46 AM   #5
eReader fan
Addict
eReader fan has top level security clearance to Area 51.eReader fan has top level security clearance to Area 51.eReader fan has top level security clearance to Area 51.eReader fan has top level security clearance to Area 51.eReader fan has top level security clearance to Area 51.eReader fan has top level security clearance to Area 51.eReader fan has top level security clearance to Area 51.eReader fan has top level security clearance to Area 51.eReader fan has top level security clearance to Area 51.eReader fan has top level security clearance to Area 51.eReader fan has top level security clearance to Area 51.

Device: Onyx Nova pro and Hisense A2 pro
Quote:
Originally Posted by naturalbrah View Post
Just today I was about to purchase the Nova Pro after hesitating between it and Mars and Ares but decided to search more into the firmware beforehand and came across this new 2.2.2 version which everybody says its a bad one, the irony more like a downgrade version. So I am again stumped on whether to purchase one or not because another upgrade might not be coming anytime soon, or the last option is to just stay on the best possible firmware, which firmware do you think is the most responsive one yet?
Thank you
I will downgrade to 2.1.2.

Does anyone know about upx updates being flashable through adb/fastboot?
eReader fan is offline   Reply With Quote