View Single Post
Old 07-29-2022, 05:29 PM   #35
Manabi
Wizard
Manabi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Manabi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Manabi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Manabi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Manabi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Manabi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Manabi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Manabi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Manabi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Manabi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Manabi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Paperwhite, Galaxy S22
I'm not aware of any libraries that offer non-resident library cards, but Tennessee actually did something right for a change and made one large ebook library for the entire state. Thanks to this, even if you live in a small town here, you have access to a large selection of ebooks, audiobooks, magazines, and videos through R.E.A.D.S. (Regional eBook and Audiobook Download System), which is run by Overdrive. Looks like there's 77,581 Kindle titles, 72,550 epub & 22,164 audiobooks.

They even made it incredibly simple to use. Your local library card is your login, so I just select my library and type in my whopping four digit card number and have full access. I noticed they've added a mobile phone number verification as well, somehow using it to determine if your zip code's in the state.
Manabi is offline   Reply With Quote