Thread: Case for T68
View Single Post
Old 08-15-2014, 08:13 PM   #24
jkrzok
Connoisseur
jkrzok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jkrzok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jkrzok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jkrzok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jkrzok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jkrzok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jkrzok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jkrzok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jkrzok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jkrzok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jkrzok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Clara HD, Aura One, Voyage, Oasis 1 & 2, Many others getting dusty.
Quote:
Originally Posted by jehane View Post
Is the Booxtor case or similar available in the US? I can't see how much shipping to the US would cost from the German site.
I'm in the US. I ordered the booxter case some 9 days ago and it arrived today via Deutsche Post (the 4€ option). With shipping the case came to some $25 US. Your price may vary as exchange rates fluctuate.

It's well worth the price. The T68 has been my ereader of choice for some two months now and it's nice to finally have a custom fit case for it; I really hate those cases with those elastic bands holding the corners of the reader.
jkrzok is online now   Reply With Quote