View Single Post
Old 01-04-2018, 08:04 AM   #18
oranges
Enthusiast
oranges is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!oranges is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!oranges is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!oranges is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!oranges is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!oranges is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!oranges is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!oranges is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!oranges is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!oranges is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!oranges is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!

Device: Kindle DX, Kindle Paperwhite, Kindle Voyage, Onyx Boox N96 & Max2
Quote:
Originally Posted by mdp View Post
Cannot do tests now - but I can mention that YouTube (the website) does not even work at all (on a desktop) if you disable javascript, and that it is extremely heavy already on very high end mobile devices. If you wanted to install Firefox or Chrome on the Max2, and try YouTube, that would be a real challenge. But as said, the yt script load has the best over high-end Samsung - so, that it even works would be the challenge.
mdp -- i noticed you have the Max2 also, can you (or anyone else with a Max2) go to Library and and rebuild it?

as mentioned in my post, when i did this it imported 300+ PDF's from starting with page0.pdf. when i try to open one it is password protected.

i just want to check if anyone else is getting this, or whether or not i am the only one receiving a Max2 with an extra 300+ pdfs internally.

Quote:
Originally Posted by joblack View Post
What about the battery life problem? Anyone at Onyx working on that, too?
i am assuming / hoping they are hard at work on this one since it was revealed early on there was an issue, this is the first ereader i seen eat up battery life like this.

one thing to note is, my Max2 was not going to sleep automatically (i double checked that power management settings were correct), so it was just at the same active screen the entire time when i stopped using it.

im waiting on the OTA for Google Play Services before using the device again. i'll be able to look into battery life again once the update is available

Last edited by oranges; 01-04-2018 at 08:14 AM.
oranges is offline   Reply With Quote