View Single Post
Old 08-28-2023, 01:58 AM   #39
Terisa de morgan
Grand Sorcerer
Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Clara/Aura One/Forma,XiaoMI 5, iPad, Huawei MediaPad, YotaPhone 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by thiago.eec View Post
Just tested here and could not reproduce. I set the date as 12/31/2022 at 11:09 pm (GMT -3). Then, added to 2022 goal with no problems.
But I did noticed that this book appears on the 'Edit goal dialog' as 01/01/2023, even though it is grouped with 2022 books. This might be some problem converting a datetime object to a QDate object (Qt date object).
I'll check this soon.

EDIT.: There is something going on. First I could add, now I can't.

P.S.: Attached is a test version correcting the empty year created when adding a book fails.
Yes, I think there is some problem with dates. If you look at the picture, you'll see that "All night long" apppears in calibre database as 16/02 but as 15/02 in the statistics.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot3.png
Views:	98
Size:	36.6 KB
ID:	203404  
Terisa de morgan is offline   Reply With Quote