View Single Post
Old 11-10-2012, 04:03 AM   #57
Nothingness
Zealot
Nothingness ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nothingness ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nothingness ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nothingness ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nothingness ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nothingness ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nothingness ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nothingness ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nothingness ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nothingness ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nothingness ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Glo, Kobo Aura H2O Limited Edition
Quote:
Originally Posted by davidfor View Post
It is a good idea to play with how you have books setup now. Once you get a lot of books on the device, it gets a lot harder to change.
Yeah, this is exactly what I've been thinking, to handle this now since I just got the Kobo Glo, and I have tons of books to put on it later, and I love it when things are well organized.

Quote:
Originally Posted by davidfor View Post
Which font? If it is while reading, then you can change the size. While reading, bring up the bottom menu, press the "Aa" button. There you can change the font, size, line spacing and margins. On some books you can't change everything. This is because the setting is hard-coded in the book and the Kobo reader does not over-ride this. There is a lot of discussion about how to handle this.
I'm not talking about the font of the ebooks, I'm talking about the font of Kobo Glo. When you go check your ebooks and you tap on the square on the right next to an ebook, and you choose "Show more infos", it's there that I'm talking about. It shows the cover, title, etc., and if you added an entry for Commentary in Calibre, you see there the summary of the book, and the font is way too small. I hope they will make the font bigger at some point.
Nothingness is offline   Reply With Quote