View Single Post
Old 03-12-2009, 10:47 AM   #6
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nate the great View Post
Even though our servers are in Canada, and the site owner is in Switzerland, we still removed the material.
I feel they are so wrong. What this script does is make the Kindle more useful. With Amazon using the DMCA to get rid of this, they are alienating their customers and causing prospective customers to purchase a different device. I know I wanted to win a K2. But because of what Amazon has done, I'd be selling the K2 had I won and saving the money to purchase a new reader with a larger screen.

Sorry Amazon, but what you are doing leaves a bad taste.
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote