View Single Post
Old 12-06-2012, 08:42 PM   #9
xendula
eBookworm
xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 4B/K ~ Nexus 7 ~ Kindle Paperwhite 1&2 ~ iPad Air
I just checked my other libraries, and they don't have the new look. Also, the regular Brooklyn link that I have saved in my favorites still looks the same as before, so they may be doing A/B testing at the moment. I love the new design, it is more tablet friendly than the old mobile site.

Thanks for sharing, I would have never known anything changed otherwise.

I love that they now show you your check-out limit, items checked out, etc!
I hate that you can't have different lending periods for different audio formats. I can always return an MP3 when I am done, so for MP3s I always had the maximum check out time before, while with the stuuuupid wmv files, that cannot be returned by the user, I always had the shortest periods.

Weird, you can no longer tell when a title was added to the site, so you can no longer tell that this is not working. Or maybe it is finally working?!

Last edited by xendula; 12-06-2012 at 08:54 PM.
xendula is offline   Reply With Quote