Thread: New MRBC June 2021 Vote (Mystery)
View Single Post
Old 06-11-2021, 12:46 PM   #9
Mims
Addict
Mims ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mims ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mims ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mims ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mims ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mims ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mims ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mims ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mims ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mims ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mims ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K4NT, iPads,IPhone,Aura H2O,PW3
I read it several years ago and will reread before discussion. I did read “the Widows of Malabar Hill” earlier this week and will continue with this series - a good example of what I like about MR Book Club- lots of recommendations from varied viewpoints to books I might not have found on my own. Currently rereading “Alas, Babylon” because of May’s Club selection. This edition has a really nice introduction by David Brin whom I discovered with the June selection.

Still waiting to see if book club will elicit the interesting politicking and promotion of nominees that we saw in the past.

Forgot to thank Hildea for my find. ��

Last edited by Mims; 06-11-2021 at 12:48 PM. Reason: Add remark
Mims is offline   Reply With Quote