View Single Post
Old 08-22-2023, 06:35 PM   #1
DNSB
Bibliophagist
DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Sage, Forma, Clara HD, Lenovo M8 FHD, Paperwhite 4, Tolino epos
Kobo µSD Card Image Requests

Due to the proliferation of threads asking for Kobo firmware images, I've decided to have this thread as a dedicated thread for firmware requests.

When making a request, please specify the make and model number of your Kobo ereader. I.e. if you want a firmware image for a Kobo Clara 2e, please mention N506 and Clara 2E in the message. This will help to ensure that you get the correct image.

Sample would be:

I would like the firmware image for a Kobo N437 Glo HD.

Edit:
Private message access:

You will need to have PMs enabled for me to send you the link. To see if you have PMs enabled, click on the User CP button. Then click on Edit Options and then scroll down to Messaging & Notfications. If you do not see a checkmark on Enable Private Messaging, please post in the Requests to enable Private Messages thread to request that they be enabled.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot 2024-05-07 183630.png
Views:	8
Size:	82.6 KB
ID:	208120   Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot 2024-05-07 183301.png
Views:	6
Size:	6.9 KB
ID:	208121   Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot 2024-05-07 183240.png
Views:	8
Size:	4.0 KB
ID:	208122  

Last edited by DNSB; Yesterday at 09:44 PM.
DNSB is offline   Reply With Quote