View Single Post
Old 02-23-2024, 03:38 PM   #27
cellaris
Addict
cellaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cellaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cellaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cellaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cellaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cellaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cellaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cellaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cellaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cellaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cellaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle, Kobo, PocketBook, Tolino, Bookeen, Onyx Boox, Boyue.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Krytes View Post
How different is the colour handling on the updated version? The Google Play version allows the user to set text colours from within the app, but there's no option in "CSS & Book Properties" to respect CSS colours baked into an epub. My text has different colours for individual characters, so a blanket 'text colour' setting in the app won't be good enough.
The most recent universal versions incorporate CSS colour support. In theory, it should work on tablets and smartphones (although I don't have a book of your specifications to check). The problem is that Onyx e-readers are detected as e-ink devices and have more limited colour options even if you use the universal version of AlReaderX. I don't know if other brands have this problem (someone with a Bigme device might be able to tell us).
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2024-02-23-21-16-11-352_com.neverland.alreaderext.jpg
Views:	52
Size:	490.4 KB
ID:	206555   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20240223_211952.jpg
Views:	56
Size:	367.5 KB
ID:	206556  
cellaris is online now   Reply With Quote