View Single Post
Old 02-23-2024, 02:27 PM   #26
DNSB
Bibliophagist
DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Sage, Libra Colour, Lenovo M8 FHD, Paperwhite 4, Tolino epos
Quote:
Originally Posted by Krytes View Post
Moon+ Reader just... fails terribly on my Chinese epubs, not respecting text colour or hiding pinyin. It's fine for English though.
Attachment 206551
7-8 years back when I played with Moon+. I had to dig into Moon+ reader's setup to uncheck "Disable CSS styles" and enable "Show Preview with publisher formatting".

Doing this displayed the book using the publisher stylesheet but also messed with using fonts, permitted only vertical scrolling, etc.

This situation, hopefully, has improved since the last time I played with Moon+.
DNSB is offline   Reply With Quote