View Single Post
Old 08-16-2023, 05:27 AM   #41
Quoth
the rook, bossing Never.
Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: All 4 Kinds: epub eink, Kindle, android eink, NxtPaper11
Quote:
Originally Posted by BetterRed View Post
How many newspapers use ISO date in their dateline.
Most newspapers have a shelf life of a day, though there are weeklies, I'd not even look at the date on our free local weekly.
Magazines are weekly or monthly.

I think it's a category where the date format is irrelevant. It's websites, computer documents, file directory views and food expiry dates where it's important. Food expiry should be ISO due to international trade, but I see many formats in the supermarket.

For years BBC and Movies used Roman year format to obfuscate the copyright year from ordinary viewers.
Quoth is offline   Reply With Quote