View Single Post
Old 08-15-2023, 06:20 PM   #38
Quoth
the rook, bossing Never.
Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: All 4 Kinds: epub eink, Kindle, android eink, NxtPaper11
Quote:
Originally Posted by JSWolf View Post
They do in the UK and US. Those are the only ones I know for sure.
Also Ireland.
I can't remember or didn't pay attention in other countries I've visited or lived in.
I suspect Mastercard and Access cards are the same everywhere on date format.
Some issuers have dropped embossing. Maybe last saw a mechanical card swipe in the book-keepers office in a company I left 2004. They should have kept that system for the day the "Cloud" bursts. Physical copies.
Similarly abolishing actual cash is an ultimately dystopian idea given how humans run things.
Quoth is offline   Reply With Quote