View Single Post
Old 04-30-2024, 07:16 PM   #73
DNSB
Bibliophagist
DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Sage, Libra Colour, Lenovo M8 FHD, Paperwhite 4, Tolino epos
The Kobo and Kindle apps both load quickly on my iPad Pro and my iPhone. OTOH, the customization on either them is not great. At least the Kobo app has a download all function while the Kindle app insists that tapping on each book to download the book is the only way to go. Both apps are better than their Android equivalent running on my Lenovo M8 FHD but that is damning with faint praise.

My main use for the iPad Pro was PDFs since I had a mass of manuals that were in PDF (either letter or A4 size) that were much easier to read on either my laptop or the iPad Pro compared to my Sage. As a novel reading device, it was too heavy to hold for any length of time.
DNSB is offline   Reply With Quote