View Single Post
Old 04-30-2024, 04:03 PM   #71
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by DNSB View Post
Interesting since my iPad Pro is a 264DPI screen compared to my 300DPI eInk devices. My iPhone has a 460DPI screen but comparing it's screen width to a Kobo Sage, to fit the same amount of text on the screen, the text is a lot smaller. The device I have that would be the closest match to my Sage would be my Lenovo M8 FHD with a 283DPI screen resolution though it's 16x10 aspect ratio again means it is narrower than my Sage.

As for colour backgrounds and coloured text making reading more comfortable? Can you point to any peer reviewed studies that support that claim? Or is this your equivalent to those statements about eInk being more comfortable to read on that you so happily dump on?

The studies I looked at a while back featured comments such as:
The use of color can be good for some people who have dyslexia.
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote