View Single Post
Old 09-29-2019, 03:30 AM   #11
Arjava
Arjava began at the beginning.

Device: Onyx Boox Max 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by mlslzrvc View Post
I have the similar problem with my onyx boox max. I have finally managed to disassemble it, however I have problem to find suitable battery.

I am interesting in your solution Arjava. To what you have connected the device: USB port on bookreader or battery connectors inside bookreader?

I have disconnected battery from my onyx boox max. I will really appreciate if anyone knows may I connect external battery to USB port without battery inside the bookreader? Last a few months I was using my max in such way until battery completely died and it could not be started at all.
Quote:
Originally Posted by mlslzrvc View Post
I have the similar problem with my onyx boox max. I have finally managed to disassemble it, however I have problem to find suitable battery.

I am interesting in your solution Arjava. To what you have connected the device: USB port on bookreader or battery connectors inside bookreader?

I have disconnected battery from my onyx boox max. I will really appreciate if anyone knows may I connect external battery to USB port without battery inside the bookreader? Last a few months I was using my max in such way until battery completely died and it could not be started at all.
Battery connectors inside Max 2 connected to battery connector in the powerbank in my case,and make you use good cable so it doesn't lose voltage.

And if you can figure out how to connect the powerbank directly to Max 2's USB port without using any battery please tell me,that will be more convenient indeed.

I was going to do this but not sure if it work
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SF6MnwYeaRg
Arjava is offline   Reply With Quote