View Single Post
Old 06-03-2020, 12:52 PM   #19
astrangerhere
Professor of Law
astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Elipsa, Kobo Libra H20, Kobo Aura One, KoboMini
I will actually bite and nominate 20,000 Leagues Under the Sea. Its public domain and there are many good recordings available on Librivox, Youtube, etc. I would welcome a good escapist fantasy right now.

I've read the Shipping News and it is incredibly bleak. I don't think I could read Proulx right now. It has all the things I don't want to read about - suicide, sex trafficking, domestic abuse.
astrangerhere is offline   Reply With Quote