View Single Post
Old 03-11-2024, 02:28 PM   #27
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by uhi711 View Post
I just finished testing the Kindle with a Linux Live-USB drive and there was no problem, as expected after the successful connection of my Kindle on Windows Safe Boot.
I tried using the Silent Runners script, but it didn't find anything suspect. I'll keep trying to look for the bad driver or software using Sysinternals' Autoruns which has a lot of facilities to deal with the registry. Thank you all for your help.
Turn off every program you run when you boot the computer normally. Then after you reboot and if your Kindle works, turn them back on one-by-one and until your Kindle fails. Then you'll know what the problem is.
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote