View Single Post
Old 03-10-2024, 05:20 PM   #24
Quoth
the rook, bossing Never.
Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: All 4 Kinds: epub eink, Kindle, android eink, NxtPaper11
Quote:
Originally Posted by uhi711 View Post
I just finished testing the Kindle with a Linux Live-USB drive and there was no problem, as expected after the successful connection of my Kindle on Windows Safe Boot.
I tried using the Silent Runners script, but it didn't find anything suspect. I'll keep trying to look for the bad driver or software using Sysinternals' Autoruns which has a lot of facilities to deal with the registry. Thank you all for your help.
So it's likely a legitimate MS Windows file that's slightly damaged

Maybe install a spare disk with same version windows?
Quoth is offline   Reply With Quote