View Single Post
Old 03-09-2024, 01:52 PM   #18
Quoth
the rook, bossing Never.
Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: All 4 Kinds: epub eink, Kindle, android eink, NxtPaper11
Quote:
Originally Posted by uhi711 View Post
Thank you! I used in the past Sysinternals' Autoruns. Do you think the VB Script is better or it could show more info than Autoruns?
No idea about "Sysinternals' Autoruns", but Silent Runners helped me find and delete both real malware and "stupid programs" without having to re-install. It finds subtle things.

Fortunately I no longer do IT support. I might even lie and tell people I know nothing about Linux / Unix / Windows.
Quoth is offline   Reply With Quote