Thread: MobileRead 2015 Categories Discussion
View Single Post
Old 08-14-2014, 02:15 PM   #35
Dazrin
Wizard
Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage, various Android devices
Quote:
Originally Posted by WT Sharpe View Post
I'm with JSWolf. Although they may at times overlap, SciFi and Fantasy are very distinct. There are many people who love one genre, but can't abide the other.
I agree. I am just saying that the overlap is why some people/places don't care to make a distinction between the two and I can understand that. Especially for people that don't have as much interest (fanaticism? ) in the distinction as some of us.
Dazrin is offline   Reply With Quote