View Single Post
Old 05-03-2011, 09:28 PM   #1
Marion
Banned
Marion began at the beginning.

Device: None
FREE Mother's Day eBook - Amazing Mothers

Hello there, I am writing from The Amazing People Club (www.amazingpeopleclub.com) and we are actively looking for partners/affiliates to link with. We are a digital publishing company. We produce unique insights into the lives of iconic people who have helped form the world we live in, in POD, eBook and Audio formats. Our stories are engaging, entertaining and inspirational.
We have a very special Amazing Mothers eBook to give away for the month of May and would love if any of you would place it on your websites to celebrate Mothers Day for your own followers. EG - we partnered with WIN and IWD in March for IWD and they hosted an 'Amazing Women' eBook that they gave away to their followers. Alternatively, you can access our free material every month by visiting www.amazingpeopleclub.com and JOINING THE CLUB. We can even tailor make a special eBook for you to host to tie in with a special event, i.e. Amazing Women Entrepreneurs, etc. Please contact me if you are interested...... marion (at)amazingpeopleclub(dot)com
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Amazing Mothers [short version].jpg
Views:	351
Size:	255.9 KB
ID:	70900  
Marion is offline   Reply With Quote