View Single Post
Old 03-13-2024, 05:11 PM   #22
ZodWallop
Gentleman and scholar
ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Clara HD; Nook ST w/Glowlight, (2015) Glowlight Plus, Paperwhite 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Quoth View Post
I'm willing to buy such an add-on for 10″ Lenovo Tab 10 or RCA Juno 10 and take comparative photos...
For my previous tablet, the 12.2" Samsung Galaxy Note Pro (a very nice tablet let down by Samsung's lack of support or updates), I bought some matte screen protectors and thought they did a very good job of cutting the glare and making the screen feel like my e-ink screen.

I haven't seen a NXTPAPER screen in person, so don't know if there is a significant difference.

The pricing of NXTPAPER seems very good, though I haven't compared them spec by spec to a similar 'regular' Android tablet.
ZodWallop is online now   Reply With Quote