View Single Post
Old 01-25-2016, 04:00 AM   #4
BetterRed
null operator (he/him)
BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Using portable beta, my neighbours Kobo Glo was detected on her 64 bit Vista laptop, and on my 64bit Win10 1511 desktop. I also put 2.49 portable on the same stick; same result, detected on Vista & Win10. Both systems had all available MS updates applied, including Vista's optional 'Platform Update'.

As well as testing detection, in each context (V-beta, w10-beta, V-2.49, W10-2.49) I added a book and sent it to device, seemed to work, i.e. we could read them on the Glo.

What I did NOT do was to remove the 'books' from the Glo using calibre. My neighbour insisted on doing that with... I would guess total commander. Which is fortunate as I don't know how to remove books from devices with calibre.

BR

Last edited by BetterRed; 01-25-2016 at 04:03 AM.
BetterRed is offline   Reply With Quote