View Single Post
Old 03-26-2024, 01:31 PM   #40
haertig
Wizard
haertig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.haertig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.haertig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.haertig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.haertig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.haertig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.haertig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.haertig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.haertig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.haertig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.haertig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PW3, Fire HD8 Gen7, Moto G7, Sansa Clip v2, Ruizu X26
Quote:
Originally Posted by DiapDealer View Post
Please don't derail the thread with hogwash. There are appropriate places to disseminate your opinions of the judicial system. This is not one of them.
It was merely additional supporting observations on why a prosecutor might not go after Epubdor. The chances of winning would be low, with things I sited being some of the reasons.

No need to make it out to be some kind of planned overthrow of the government. But sadly, I know you will probably do exactly that - and more - in your next reply. But remember, you were the one who brought up the question of how Epubdor has been getting away with this for so long. I just provided one theory of why that may be, in answer to you implied question.
haertig is offline   Reply With Quote