View Single Post
Old 04-12-2010, 08:07 AM   #28
Greg Anos
Grand Sorcerer
Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook
Quote:
Originally Posted by SneakySnake View Post
I would be able to tell how high it really was if I could get close to it. I already hacked off its spikes closest to the pool because it was making it difficult for MOTH to get around tidying etc.

And I would NEVER want anything to prevent that. I would have to do something myself.

Better plan on your replacement plant. Agave are one and done when they bloom....
Greg Anos is offline   Reply With Quote