View Single Post
Old 02-28-2024, 07:02 PM   #277
NiLuJe
BLAM!
NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 2i, 3g, 4, 5w, PW, PW2, PW5; Kobo H2O, Forma, Elipsa, Sage, C2E
Not until someone comes up with a sane standalone SVG parser/rasterizer library without a dependency chain a mile long (looking at you, librsvg ;p).

(nanosvg & lunasvg are the top contenders right now, but they both have limitations. In the meantime, I'm vaguely hoping blend2d will ultimately support SVG once it's done cooking. IIRC, I was tracking something else on that subject but I can't recall what right now ;D).
NiLuJe is offline   Reply With Quote