View Single Post
Old 01-26-2024, 07:45 PM   #7
Gone
Out of order
Gone has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Gone has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Gone has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Gone has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Gone has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Gone has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Gone has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Gone has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Gone has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Gone has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Gone has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: Libra Colour
Quote:
Originally Posted by arturg View Post
Hello,

So with my Amazon account, I have registered two Kindle's: one for me and one for my wife.

When I send a book via SendToKindle, it shows up instantly on my Kindle as a document with no cover, just the same of the book and author. I have to click on it once to download the book and the cover.

My question is, how can I prevent this from happening? I would only like to see books in my Kindle that I specifically send to device from Amazon website after the book shows up on the site.

Reason why I ask is me and my wife have different approaches. I like to have all my books on Kindle, she only wants to have the one she is reading and doesn't even like books that I read but still on her Kindle my books are listed to be downloaded.
If you use the desktop application, you can check and uncheck boxes. So you can choose where to send the ebook, on which device, in you library on not.

I transfer my EPUB with the app, or I convert them to KFX via Calibre.

Last edited by Gone; 01-26-2024 at 07:52 PM.
Gone is offline   Reply With Quote