View Single Post
Old 04-16-2024, 04:38 PM   #17
Frostbite
Enthusiast
Frostbite can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.Frostbite can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.Frostbite can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.Frostbite can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.Frostbite can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.Frostbite can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.Frostbite can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.Frostbite can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.Frostbite can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.Frostbite can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.Frostbite can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.

Device: PocketBook InkPad 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sirtel View Post
You can update your Kindle manually, but some features will only be activated when you connect to wifi.

You should not worry, but if you're the type to keep hundreds or thousands of ebooks on your device (many members here do it), then having them all deleted and needing to reload can be very annoying.
Thank you for this information about updating Kindle.

Well, currently, when I read the book, I just leave it on the ereader. I rarely read them again, but they are all backed up on a hard disk. There is actually my main library. So I guess this won't be much of a problem.
Frostbite is offline   Reply With Quote