View Single Post
Old 05-31-2021, 08:34 AM   #2
Pajamaman
Wizard
Pajamaman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pajamaman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pajamaman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pajamaman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pajamaman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pajamaman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pajamaman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pajamaman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pajamaman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pajamaman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pajamaman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Onyx Nova
It's a great book by a great author. Maybe his single best work. A post apocalypse story with a good vs evil happy ending. It's about the civilization vs barbarism. I wonder to what extent it compares to King's Stand. I haven't read the latter because, like lot of King's stuff, it's so damn long. In contrast, The Postman is not short, but not overlong, and never meanders off down odd plot lines or spend too long on needless detail. Did Costner do a movie version? I might try it.
Pajamaman is offline   Reply With Quote