View Single Post
Old 09-21-2019, 10:19 AM   #69
Victoria
Wizard
Victoria ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Victoria ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Victoria ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Victoria ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Victoria ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Victoria ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Victoria ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Victoria ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Victoria ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Victoria ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Victoria ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: ipad, Kindle PW, Kobo Clara; iphone 7
Charlie - your bacon sounds divine!

Good for Australia Bookpossum. People here grumble about cross-border regulations, but we’ve also lost several iconic species via new insects and diseases. Since oatmeal requires banana, it’s to know Queensland is an option.

Coming back to the book, it led me to read a bit more about UNESCO’S cultural and nature conservation. That enhanced my respect for Rebanks’ efforts to preserve his heritage. A lot of our comments have been about personal aspects of his book, but he intended it to be more than a memoir. I would think that’s why it received the accolades it did - his larger purpose, and widespread esteem for the Lake District resonate with people.
Victoria is offline   Reply With Quote