View Single Post
Old 09-03-2019, 08:28 AM   #8
schuhumi
schuhumi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.schuhumi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.schuhumi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.schuhumi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.schuhumi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.schuhumi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.schuhumi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.schuhumi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.schuhumi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.schuhumi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.schuhumi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by NiLuJe View Post
@schuhumi: battery magic.

Which made me realize I was missing Rex in there (fixed it ).
Nice! Made it read the current as well: https://github.com/schuhumi/alpine_k...0d719e6541e6a8

Quote:
Originally Posted by JJYYPPCC View Post
Hello,could I use OTG to connect my USB Mass storage or my keyboard?
If it could maybe PW3 will be a tool XD
Yeah that's on my list of things to get working, will probably require some kernel module though haven't looked too much into it yet..

The other thing is that a native xserver would be nice, because Xephyr converts the touch inputs to mouse inputs.. Chromium can interpret a mouse as touchscreen, which is the reason why it works like on Android now, but that's only one application. First step would probably be to get xf86-video-imx working on Alpine (there's no package for it, also compatability with kernel?), and then creating a plugin for xorg that refreshes the screen according to the xdamage events (possibly with NiLuJe's FBInk?). I toyed a little with the fbdev driver, and while something happens on the screen when manually refreshing, something is off as the colors and size of elements don't match, probably something related to color depth or whatever. But performance with fbdev would probably way worse than with the imx driver anyways
schuhumi is offline   Reply With Quote