View Single Post
Old 03-28-2024, 04:50 PM   #19
Aleron Ives
Wizard
Aleron Ives ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Aleron Ives ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Aleron Ives ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Aleron Ives ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Aleron Ives ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Aleron Ives ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Aleron Ives ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Aleron Ives ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Aleron Ives ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Aleron Ives ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Aleron Ives ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by meeera View Post
I'm confused by your comment. Downloading the book with ADE doesn't mean you have to remove the DRM. You can then load the borrowed book straight onto the kobo with ADE.
I believe he's using Linux Mint and doesn't want to deal with using WINE to run ADE, which means the only way for him to redeem an ACSM file is with the DeACSM Calibre plugin, which means the DRM will be removed when the book gets imported into Calibre. I've never used the plugin, but I believe it has a "return" option when you're using it to download library books, so you can manage your book loans with it.
Aleron Ives is offline   Reply With Quote