Thread: TCL NxtPaper 11
View Single Post
Old 04-26-2024, 08:54 AM   #113
Gormagon
monstrous mythical beast
Gormagon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gormagon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gormagon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gormagon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gormagon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gormagon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gormagon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gormagon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gormagon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gormagon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gormagon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Tab Ultra C, Meebook P78 Pro, TCL 40Nxtpaper, TCL Nxtpaper11
@plusz

That all seems a little bit odd with your problems with the Edge app on the TCL.

Have you tried deleting the cache for the Edge app under Android settings (not [only] in the browser settings) and/or deleting the whole app and reinstalling it?

I also noticed when I downloaded Edge for testing via Aurora store that there a various versions on offer. Maybe you could try another than the normal Edge version and see if it works.

Since often excessive JavaScripts can affect a processor I wonder if your Edge app behaves the same if you disable all JavaScripts for testing purposes. But first I would try emptying the cache and/or reinstall the app, since some websites show nothing without JS. Although that's often a reason just to close the tab for me…
Gormagon is offline   Reply With Quote