Thread: TCL NxtPaper 11
View Single Post
Old 04-22-2024, 04:41 PM   #106
Quoth
the rook, bossing Never.
Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: All 4 Kinds: epub eink, Kindle, android eink, NxtPaper11
This issue you have with Edge is nothing to do with Android or TCL.

I used, sold and programmed MS Products for decades. I'm realistic, not hating.

You are blaming Android and TCL for MS's poor software.

I've used NT 3.5 to Windows 10. You can "freeze" the system with a user program or even get a BSOD since NT 4.0.

I've used UNIX in 1980s. Android since version 3.0

Linux since about 1997.

Discuss Edge browser for Android in its own thread. It's got ZERO to do with the TCL Nxtpaper 11

The voluntary take up of Edge outside of MS Windows is tiny. I've never seen any browser "freeze" Android, but I've not used Edge. I've used Einkbro, Chrome, Brave, Firefox, Samsung, Opera and some others on Android.

Edge is a browser that's part of Windows 10 and 11. It's not even the original Edge, but now based on Chrome. Chrome works fine on Android (I've tested Android 7 to 13) and the TCL Nxtpaper.

Last edited by Quoth; 04-22-2024 at 04:50 PM.
Quoth is offline   Reply With Quote