View Single Post
Old 09-16-2020, 01:58 PM   #30
Catlady
Grand Sorcerer
Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Fire, Kindle Paperwhite, AGPTek Bluetooth Clip
Quote:
Originally Posted by ApK View Post
I don't see mention of "2 credits per month" anywhere.
But all the credit references I do see, 1 per month for Premium Plus, is the normal credit that credit-earning member have always gotten for normal book purchases.
I linked to the page that says 2 credits per month for Premium Plus: here.

The page compares Plus and Premium Plus. It's the page I landed on by clicking "member benefits." It's also the landing page when I click on "Plus catalog."

ETA: Another crazy thing is that I can't see what's in the catalog except for the limited number of items on the Plus catalog page--that "included" designation doesn't show up for me on the book pages or in my wish list, so I have no way of knowing if something I might be interested in is in the catalog.

ETA #2: Aha. I can click browse, click a category, and then filter the results by Plus package, so that lets me see included titles. But it's still annoying, because as a Silver member I can't just search on a title and see if it's part of the package.

Last edited by Catlady; 09-16-2020 at 02:15 PM. Reason: ETA, ETA #2.
Catlady is offline   Reply With Quote