View Single Post
Old 09-16-2020, 01:24 PM   #27
ApK
Award-Winning Participant
ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
Quote:
Originally Posted by Catlady View Post
Thanks. One more question--what about the two extra books included in the Premium Plus membership? Audible says

Sounds like this is in effect a replacement for the free Audible Originals they've been offering to members each month? Is that what they mean by "premium selection," or is there a more extensive pool of titles to choose from?

I'm a Silver member and don't qualify for any of the new perks--I'm trying to get a sense of whether changing my membership would mean any real added value.
I don't see mention of "2 credits per month" anywhere.
But all the credit references I do see, 1 per month for Premium Plus, is the normal credit that credit-earning member have always gotten for normal book purchases.

It appear Originals have become "included" plus items that you lose if you quit.

FWIW, I have indeed found several items I like in the plus catalog, so if I was ok with paying for the temporary rental-only, listen in audible app-only paradigm, it might hold value for me. I'm not, so it doesn't.

ApK

Last edited by ApK; 09-16-2020 at 01:27 PM.
ApK is offline   Reply With Quote