View Single Post
Old 09-16-2020, 12:19 PM   #26
Catlady
Grand Sorcerer
Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Fire, Kindle Paperwhite, AGPTek Bluetooth Clip
Quote:
Originally Posted by ApK View Post
The plus (borrowed) stuff downloads as aaxc on Android and does not allow for downloading on a PC.
Thanks. One more question--what about the two extra books included in the Premium Plus membership? Audible says
Quote:
2 titles of your choice per month
Get 2 credits good for any title in our entire premium selection—yours to keep.
Sounds like this is in effect a replacement for the free Audible Originals they've been offering to members each month? Is that what they mean by "premium selection," or is there a more extensive pool of titles to choose from?

I'm a Silver member and don't qualify for any of the new perks--I'm trying to get a sense of whether changing my membership would mean any real added value.
Catlady is offline   Reply With Quote