View Single Post
Old 11-03-2010, 01:12 PM   #11
Strether
Guru
Strether ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Strether ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Strether ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Strether ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Strether ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Strether ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Strether ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Strether ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Strether ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Strether ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Strether ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 1; iPad Air; iPhone 7; Kobo Libra; Kindle Oasis 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by JMikeD View Post
One occurance is not a tendency. And the Kindle doesn't have a hard drive.
It has "something," though. I recently sent them an email after I'd had an episode of page slow-down while running the beta 3.03 software, as per their requrest for feedback on the beta. I had a call from one of their techs the other day asking me to keep my wireless on for 2-3 days so they could download information from my Kindle to see if they could determine what was causing the slow-down. Had another call yesterday from a different tech asking if I'd had any further problems (which I hadn't) and asking me to report when/if I did. I haven't checked, but I doubt that they removed any of my books!

Jim
Strether is online now   Reply With Quote