View Single Post
Old 11-03-2010, 12:18 PM   #9
patrickt
Wizard
patrickt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.patrickt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.patrickt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.patrickt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.patrickt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.patrickt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.patrickt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.patrickt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.patrickt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.patrickt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.patrickt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Paperwhite 4 X 2
jbcohen: "Are any Kindle owners concerned about Amazon's tendency to delete ebooks you bought from them from your Kindle? I don't own a kindle but I am concerned about others deleting items from my hard drive as illustrated by Amazon."

No, but your tendency to slander without cause or evidence is concerning. Would you care to defend your statement or just slink off?
patrickt is offline   Reply With Quote