View Single Post
Old 06-06-2023, 04:40 AM   #61
Canis_lupus
Enthusiast
Canis_lupus has become one with the cosmosCanis_lupus has become one with the cosmosCanis_lupus has become one with the cosmosCanis_lupus has become one with the cosmosCanis_lupus has become one with the cosmosCanis_lupus has become one with the cosmosCanis_lupus has become one with the cosmosCanis_lupus has become one with the cosmosCanis_lupus has become one with the cosmosCanis_lupus has become one with the cosmosCanis_lupus has become one with the cosmos

Device: K2, K3, Touch, K5B, Voyage, PW4, Oasis 1, 2 & 3, PW5
Quote:
Originally Posted by odamizu View Post
The reason (or one reason) Amazon does not automatically delete library loans is that any notes and highlights you make on a library loan are saved so that if you borrow the book again or decide to purchase it, the notes and highlights will still be there. However if you permanently delete the record of the loan, your notes and highlights will be lost.
A few days ago I downloaded a library book, made notes and highlights, synced them to the Amazon cloud, returned the library book and deleted the book from my Digital Content. So far the notes and highlights are still in read.amazon.com/notebook.

I’m still leary of deleting library books that I want to keep my notes and highlights.

What I dislike about library books is I can’t do a search in my Digital Content of an author that I have both purchased and borrowed and get the results to show only the books that I have purchased. Filtering to purchased books (Books - Purchases) and then doing the search shows both and then filtering again to purchased books looses the search results.
Canis_lupus is offline   Reply With Quote