View Single Post
Old 05-02-2024, 11:00 AM   #162
HLS
Wizard
HLS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HLS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HLS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HLS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HLS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HLS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HLS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HLS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HLS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HLS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HLS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sage, Scribe, Boox Note 2 Plus, iPad Pros and Samsungs S6,S7,S8
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZodWallop View Post
I've learned those look nice in the bookstore, but I will never actually read them.

The Pengiun Clothbound Classics are very trendy right now and look good on a shelf. But I watched a video a while back complaining that they are terrible for reading. She demonstrated with a couple of different books that they are hard to lay open, the way other hardback books do. I forget the rest and am doing a poor summary. But as I watched the video I could see the points she was making were valid. At least with her copies anyway.
I’m sort of infatuated with spray edges lately.
HLS is offline   Reply With Quote