View Single Post
Old 03-18-2024, 07:14 PM   #12
DNSB
Bibliophagist
DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Sage, Libra Colour, Lenovo M8 FHD, Paperwhite 4, Tolino epos
Quote:
Originally Posted by BetterRed View Post
The OP tagged the current Book "!!Missing Book", that suggests to me the entire book folder has gone AWOL, not just the cover.

BR
Looking at the original post:

Code:
The book record is still in Calibre but no cover and the folder (Apologizes What I meant is the File disappeared from the folder) has totally disappeared.
I read that as the calibre database still has the book record but the cover and book files have disappeared from the book folder.
DNSB is offline   Reply With Quote