View Single Post
Old 03-18-2024, 07:16 AM   #11
Sirtel
Grand Sorcerer
Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Sage & Libra 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by BetterRed View Post
The OP tagged the current Book "!!Missing Book", that suggests to me the entire book folder has gone AWOL, not just the cover.

BR
If the library is not connected to a network drive or a cloud, then that is really weird. About the only explanation I can think of is indeed something deleting old/unused files.

OP, are you absolutely sure the library folder is 100% local and not connected to any cloud syncing whatsoever? Some users have their library folder in Documents, and on a Windows computer this might mean OneDrive is syncing the whole Documents folder in the background. That's the default setting on Windows 10 and 11, I believe.
Sirtel is offline   Reply With Quote