View Single Post
Old 04-05-2024, 06:46 PM   #17
Marinolino
Groupie
Marinolino ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marinolino ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marinolino ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marinolino ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marinolino ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marinolino ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marinolino ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marinolino ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marinolino ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marinolino ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marinolino ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura-One (using KOReader app), Boox Note-3, iPad(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by FatGuy View Post
Hello everyone, I need advice. I know this is a strange question, but I'm still learning about how PDF files work so I'd appreciate any help to calm my extreme anxiety!

How can I make sure I'll still have access after my Scribd 30 day free trial ends?

Thank you for any suggestions!
You can save your pdfs as separate images (using some free or licenced pdf reader, pdf editor, pdf-tool etc.) and then later you can either read those images or create pdf, epub, djvu etc. files from those images, for your personal usage only.

Last edited by Marinolino; 04-05-2024 at 07:11 PM.
Marinolino is offline   Reply With Quote