View Single Post
Old 06-09-2007, 11:43 AM   #5
Bob Russell
Recovering Gadget Addict
Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad
This is excellent, and hopefully we will all help it to grow as you indicated.

The new wave of devices being enabled by the new chip sets is really incredible and exciting. Even though they were, in many cases, hindered by the new hardware requirements imposed by Vista, so many options are coming. I can't wait to see more!

My current "dream device" is a Foleo-like form factor, as a convertible tablet that has Q1 Ultra screen and features (including the fingerprint reader that they unfortunately only put in the highest models), plus an easy dock and a bit more expandability for memory and disk.

My current "dream solution" is a more powerful and faster Treo, with applications that can handle a wireless connection to an external keyboard and full VGA or better screen -- in the form of a Foleo-sized convertible form factor.

Like most of us, however, it's going to be a while before I can get what I want on the market, especially if we want it for less than $1,000.
Bob Russell is offline   Reply With Quote