View Single Post
Old 05-06-2021, 09:30 PM   #27
CharlieBird
¿Huh?
CharlieBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CharlieBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CharlieBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CharlieBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CharlieBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CharlieBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CharlieBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CharlieBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CharlieBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CharlieBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CharlieBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: HiSense A7 CC, Fire HD6, Kobo Libra2
Where do you folks find the different (so many) audiobook narrators? I listen to the Standard EBooks version on MoonreaderPro with the Ivona Kendra (US English) or Amy (UK English) apps.

I have to say this is the first book in which I have had to re-listen to so many sections. Not sure why, I'll be reading (listening) and find I myself completely at sea and have to go back a page or two.

Appreciate the links, Poohbear, as I too was intrigued by the chapter epigraphs.
CharlieBird is offline   Reply With Quote