View Single Post
Old 09-16-2019, 06:43 PM   #27
Bookworm_Girl
E-reader Enthusiast
Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 3; Kobo Aura One; iPad Mini 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bookpossum View Post
I think that is exactly what he was doing, Victoria. And I don’t think he was telling us about it because he was proud of his behaviour. He was giving us a “warts and all” picture of his life and also his behaviour.

In the same way, he wrote of his conflict with his father when he was some years older than the schoolboy.
I agree. This is the way that I read the sections too.
Bookworm_Girl is offline   Reply With Quote