View Single Post
Old 02-21-2024, 08:52 PM   #4
Renate
Wizard
Renate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Renate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Renate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Renate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Renate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Renate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Renate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Renate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Renate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Renate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Renate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook NST, Glow2, 3, 4, '21, Kobo Aura2, Poke3, Poke5
That's a good question. I don't read PDFs that much and when I do it's on a desktop. Notes and highlights are not something I do either. That being said, there are many here who do a lot of all of this and are particular about organizing and backing up notes/highlights. In any case, with PDFs bigger is always better.

As high tech as I am I still rely on my dollar store "college ruled" one subject notebook.
Renate is online now   Reply With Quote